Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Machinery

After my family, my dog, and my friends comes my sewing machines! Not only in my Lil' Squirtz life but also in my personal life. I LOVE my sewing machines! They make me very, very happy. I thought I'd share with you three of my newest machines that I love to sew on. I think sewing machines should be on the list to write about for my collections series. Yes, I have more machines. Oh my gosh, I need to write another collections article! I've been so busy with Lil' Squirtz I have totally forgotten about the collections article. Keep an eye out, maybe something next week!


Juki industrial serger - it is fast, fast, fast
AKA: The Animal


Another view of The Animal and table


Juki industrial straight stitch - trouble free machine
AKA: Big Bertha



The head of Big Berta



The newest addition
My Bernina 830
AKA: Bella


Oh did I mention - Bella has an embroidery module!
Awesome

Just some more things that make me smile. Do you know what makes you smile?

Enjoy the day
mother hen

No comments:

Post a Comment