Tuesday, February 16, 2010

George/Georgette has been found!

This time of year I get into my "early spring cleaning" mode. I was cleaning out one of the cupboards in the warehouse when George/Georgette fell out! You ask, who is George/Georgette? When we first started Lil' Squirtz we didn't have any "professional" manikins to use at the trade shows. Before our first show we hurriedly stitched and stuffed George/Georgette - our first manikin was born. Since then we have acquired many "professional" manikins. Until last week George/Georgette was tucked away and forgotten in a cold, dark cupboard. Here he is holding one of our organic blankets while getting some afternoon fresh air. Isn't he funky and adorable - what's not to love about George? I found a nice place in the warehouse for George to live where he can watch over us and enjoy the everyday comings and goings of the business. He seems much happier now, doesn't he? It's nice having George back - he never disagrees with me!

Spring cleaning is in the air. I hope you find a forgotten treasure to love.

Enjoy the day.
Mother Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment